Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Contact us in Miami, Florida, to request more information on about our premium security services.
Proudly Serving West Palm, Miami-Dade, Broward, & Monroe Counties
Exceptionally Trained and Rigorously Screened Uniformed Security Professionals
All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. will provide you with certified, licensed, insured, and bonded Security Guards. Each Security Professional has been screened to the standards of the United States Government Secret Clearance Program.
- Our pre-employment background investigation far exceeds that of most police department jurisdictions. In addition, our personnel all submit to a battery of aptitude tests, a 5-panel drug screening, and extensive in-service training regarding criminal law and police defensive tactics.
- All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. offers, free of charge, supervisory personnel to insure strict adherence to our general orders and your rules, regulations and ordinances. All County supervisors are utilized as a liaison between All County and our clients. Supervisors are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days per year for your convenience and will regularly make spot checks to prevent the issue of complacency. It is our belief that in order to assure the best quality of service that we stand by, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
- At All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc., all of our security guards will be equipped with two-way radios or equivalent to ensure constant communication with our management team.
- Each and every security guard will be in-serviced regularly regarding your specific site to further enhance the protection we provide.
All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. has taken a unique approach to the business of contract security. Many of our competitors employ minimally screened and trained guards. Our approach involves a proactive theory of well-groomed, exceptionally trained, uniformed security guards. Our strategy entails several steps to mitigate the possibility and opportunity for theft of property, or injury to persons within the facility. The following is an overview of our Security Guard Project:
- The quality we bring to your environment begins long before you see our security guards. The Management Team at All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. has resolved to make the recruitment and training of our personnel the key to our success; in that, we conduct hiring initiatives on a regular basis with large number of applicants per month, and little appointees. Most applicants are unable to meet our qualifications, which are equivalent to the United States Government Secret Clearance Program.?
All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. conducts training that exceeds that of any of our competitor’s programs. The knowledge of our management team is passed on to our new employees. In addition to the state mandated certification courses, All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. personnel must attend:
- 40-hour Police Defensive Tactics Training
- 24-hour Patrol Techniques & Criminal Law
- 16-hour Customer Service Seminar?
- Our uniformed security guards are trained to act as a criminal deterrent by adopting the principals of the C.P.O.P (community police officer program) methodology. Simply put, our guards are encouraged to be an approachable source of information to patrons, residents and employees. Letting the public know that we are there for them generates a feeling of community and safety.?
- The placement of our security guards is what generally places All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. in the position to confidently describe the implementation of our security guard project as authentic. Our security guards are trained to make visible foot patrols throughout their posts in undetermined patterns. We encourage our personnel to interact with your patrons and employees in addition to standing a fixed post.
All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. has developed a theory of “Enforcement through Reinforcement.” The management, having over seventy combined years of security and law enforcement experience, has realized that prevention of crime can be accomplished by utilizing tactical approaches, rather than accusations and the traditional methods of our predecessors. The art of verbal judo is commonplace in our organization and has often been effective in deescalating volatile situations.
- Our uniformed security guards are outfitted with police-type uniforms. Our corporate general orders, require that our personnel keep their uniforms pressed and clean at all times. Their shoes are polished; military-style and men are clean-shaven with neat haircuts. Our female officers are held to the same standard. We pride ourselves on the appearance of our personnel, as they are representing our agency in your facilities.
- All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. supervisory personnel are required to possess a minimum of 7 years of law enforcement experience. Our supervisors are charged with scheduling, assigning security posts, and acting as liaison between the Board of Directors and our client. Supervisory personnel are available to you 24 hours every day in order maintain quality assurance and customer service.
24-Hour Customer Service
Our offices are staffed around the clock with customer service representatives for your convenience. While most of our competitors work from their homes, All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc. staffs fully functional offices. Our customer service representatives are not salespeople; they are security professionals assigned to light duty or administrative functions. Desk personnel are utilized as watch-commanders with full authority to make supervisory decisions for All County Protection & Investigation Services, Inc.
All County stands above our competitors by providing an open line of communication with our clientele 24/7 365 days per year.